Saturday 22 September 2012

Another pop up shop

Pop up shop Sunday 23rd September
Hi all! There is another pop up shop this weekend at the same venue as last week. See my last post for details. Sorry for the late posting but I only found out that it was happening yesterday. I'll be there together with two or three other sellers. It will be a good way of spending a rather wet miserable Sunday. I'm going to have some sale items which will be going very cheaply. I need to shift some old stock which I'm a bit tired of looking at, so there will be bargains to be had!

Before 1980
Today I was stalling at the new Interior Fair in Central Library. It was our first time at the venue and what a wonderful location! There were some really lovely stalls there with fabulous items at great prices. There was a stream of interested customers. We were so close to Upper Street where people were probably spending mega money in trendy shops around there and little did they know they could have picked up some great bargains at our venue! Well done to Amelia and Sally for all their hard work organising the event. Look out for another one in the future. It's certainly worth a visit. It was so refreshing having a fair which focused on interiors especially large furniture items, lighting etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment