Monday 1 October 2012

Pop pop pop!

More from pop up
Sorry I haven't been writing much lately but I've been so busy with stalling and sorting! The pop up market at Stoke Newington is still happening on Sundays. As to how long this will continue, is anyone's guess. We only have the use of it until the new owners take possession. Meanwhile though, it's been very busy and we had another good day yesterday. I've sorted out all my old stock and have a sale table now both at the pop up and at Spitalfields on Thursdays as well as of course my usual stock. There are serious bargains to be had and they're selling fast. I'm so pleased because it makes room in my storage cupboards to justify going out to find more lovely items! The pop up will hopefully continue every Sunday until further notice.

North London Vintage Market 

Cool blue wooden handled utensils

Classic cream and green enamel candle holder and tiffin


Scrummy new finds
 I'm looking forward to stalling this Saturday 6th October at this great market. See details at: northlondonvintagemarket.blogspot.com It's always a great market to do with a wonderful friendly atmosphere and lots of amazing stalls selling a variety of vintage finds including clothing, jewellery, lighting, furniture, household, textiles and of course kitchenalia! It starts at ten o'clock and there will be refreshments to sustain you as you wander around. I hope to see you there. I will have some interesting new finds. Here are a few photos of some of them to tempt you to come along.



No comments:

Post a Comment