Wednesday 16 July 2014

Two fab markets til holidays!

This Thursday will be the last one at Spitalfields for at least a month as I'm off to Scotland for lots of relaxing, walks on the beaches with the dog, gardening, seeing friends, eating lots of lovely fresh seafood n trying to find some treasures for the stall. Before that one last market on Saturday 19th of July, when I'll be at North London Vintage Market, a fabulous venue for all things vintage, a real oasis of amazing stallholders and their wares. There'll be outside stalls too, a dog show in aid of North London Hospice and great food. Stalls range from clothes, jewellery, furniture n homeware including my stall filled with enamel and other vintage Kitchenalia. Do come along if you can. It's such a lovely atmosphere, reminding me of a village hall somewhere miles away from busy Crouch End! Have a fabulous summer n I'll try to write a blog from Scotland if I can get a connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment