Friday 6 September 2013

I'm back!

Hi there, well I'm now back in the swing of things again - Spitalfields yesterday in the boiling heat! Must have affected the customers too as there weren't so many for me! Still, it was great to be back n get my brain in gear for buying n selling again. After an exciting two weeks waiting for grandchild no 2 to arrive after getting back from Scotland, he's finally here and appropriately cute n beautiful! I can begin to concentrate on business, hard as it is. Tomorrow, it's North London Vintage Market at St Mary's Church Hall, Cranleigh Gardens, London N10. It's been two months since the last one so I'm looking forward to it. It's always such a lovely market with great stalls, food n atmosphere. I've got lots of new things to sell including a washstand with a pale green enamel basin with the cutest tiny plug n matching soap dish. See photos on Twitter. My name is the same. I'll have another supply of  pie dishes in various colours from pale blues to greens n classic whites with blue edgings. These are always popular and especially at this time of year when we start thinking of warming food such as fish or veggie pie. I've got a lovely white Bain Marie pot for cooking sauces or heating custard.  I'm getting hungry talking about all this food! See you there tomorrow hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment