Thursday 6 June 2013

Woof woof!

Last Saturday was another lovely day at North London Vintage Market. We even had a dog show with lots of funny characters, dogs n their owners included! The proceeds went to North London Hospice. It was great fun. We took our dog along too. She even had a bath to prepare for the big day. Alas she didn't win any of the categories which were: best dressed dog and owner, dog with attitude and rough diamond. As a Border Collie, she definitely has a category of her own for intelligence. It was really great to see so many people with their pets out in the sunshine. That's the last market until September but of course I'm at Spitalfields as usual every Thursday. I've got some lovely T G Green Cornish Ware mugs together with a mixture of blue n white egg cups. I've still got a couple of Chef-ware jugs. Along with my haul of china from the lighthouse, I also have some great blankets, patchwork, knitted and crocheted, in beautiful jewel-like colours. I think now that the sun has finally put his hat on, I may keep them in storage until the autumn. Look out for them here later in the year. Meanwhile the enamel fest continues with lovely clean lines of blue and white plates, mugs, bowls n pie dishes. These are great for picnics, camping and some for going straight  into the oven for a great apple pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment